Welcome to my blog


Hello guys and welcome to my blog. This blog will be about as you could already conclude about League of Legends, a game that millions of players around the world is addicted with. Why is this game so good u may ask? Well first of all I think it's because this game is free to play, on top of that you can obtain every rune and champion in game without spending a single penny. Apart from that game is really easy to pick up and relatively easy to master. There are also plenty of champions and runes/masteries to experiment with in adittion to few different maps and mods (Twisted Treeline, Summoners Rift, Crystal Scar (dominion), Proving grounds...).
I will be posting champion guides, general game knowledge and some tips/tricks that could help u become a better player in league. I'm not the best player in this game but I've been playing it for about 2 years now and I would like to share something I learned that could help you to become a better player (so this blog is basically made to help new, unexperienced players). I will also be posting some inetresting news and articles about League of  Legends so players who didn't come here to learn could also find something interesting for them.

I want to keep it short so stay tuned for some ineteresting articles, thank you for visiting and come back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment